Gefen GTB-UHD-HBTL 4K Ultra HD HDBaseT Extender
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
4K Ultra HD HDBaseT Extender
The GTB-UHD-HBTL 4K Ultra HD Extender uses Gefen's implementation of the HDBaseT technology to extend HDMI up to 230 feet/70 meters at 1080p and up to 130 feet/40 meters at 4K, using one CAT-5e or better cable. Resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz 4:2:0) with 7.1 channels of HBR (High Bit Rate) lossless digital audio are supported. This product provides 2-way IR extension between the Sender and the Receiver units, facilitating the control of A/V sources placed near the Sender unit and sending automation commands to the display or another device placed near the Receiver unit. Gefen's Bi-Directional POL (Power Over Line) technology powers the Sender or the Receiver unit using the same cable that extends the HDMI signal. Only one of the two units will need a power supply. Small, low profile enclosures can be securely surface-mounted and conveniently hidden away from sight.Specifications
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Number of Input Devices Supported: 1
- Number of Output Devices Supported: 1
- Maximum Operating Distance: 131.23 ft
- Network (RJ-45): Yes
- HDMI In: Yes
- HDMI Out: Yes
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 2
- Number of HDMI Inputs: 1
- Number of HDMI Outputs: 1
- Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
- Twisted Pair Cable Standard: Category 6a
- Graphics Modes: 4K
- Maximum Video Resolution: 4096 x 2160
- Height: 1"
- Width: 4.3"
- Depth: 3.2"
- Form Factor: Surface-mountable
- Product Family: GefenToolBox
No reviews found