Kramer 10-80339090 VM-80VN 1-8 Video Distributor
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The VM-80VN is a high-performance distribution amplifier for composite or SDI signals. It can also be configured as a 1:4 DA for s-Video (Y/C) signals and has controls to compensate for signal losses inherent in long cable runs.Features
- High Bandwidth - 330MHz (-3dB).
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- Dual-Mode - Configure as either a 1:8 (composite) or 1:4 (s-Video) DA.
- Video AC/DC Coupling - Internally selectable.
- Companion Unit to the VM-80A Audio DA.
- Inputs: 2 composite/SD-SDI video, 1Vpp/75 ohm on BNC connectors with termination switches
- Outputs: 2x4 composite/SD-SDI video, 1Vpp/75 ohm on BNC connectors
- Max. Output: 2Vpp
- Video Bandwidth: 330MHz
- Diff. Gain: 0.12%
- Diff. Phase: 0.5Deg
- K-Factor: <0.05%
- S/N Ratio: 74dB
- Control: 75 ohm Termination Switch, 1:8 Or 2X1:4 Selector Switch
- Non-Linearity: 0.1%
- Coupling: DC Or AC (Internal Selection)
- Power Consumption: 12V DC, 50mA
No reviews found