Professional 2CH Pre-Amplifier with USB-SD Card Inputs
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Connect up to 4 audio sources on the back panel using the RCA &AUX inputs. Connect a cd player, tuner, turntable or any other RCA input and switch between your sources by using the front panel controls.The SD Card and USB flash drive inputs on the front panel of the , allow you to connect your portable audio directly to the pre-amplifier.The USB flash drive and SD Card can handle a maximum size of 32 GB &play your .mp3, .wav &.wma files from your USB flash drive or SD Card through this pre-amplifier. Playback features for the USB flash drive / SD Card inputs include play, repeat and random playback.
The microphone input on the front panel will accept a 0.25 in. or XLR connector. Each input (mic or RCA line input) provides a time based echo effect with adjustments for time and repeat. Find they perfect tone by using the bass, mid, treble and balance controls adjusting your sound to your desire. Having these dynamic controls available to you will give you the tools you need to adjust your music to sound perfect in any room or venue!
Easily integrated into any audio set up, use the RCA or unbalanced XLR outputs and connect this unit to any system. Plug in a set of headphones and preview your output and adjust your dynamic controls insuring the exact sound you want before sending it out to the audience. Use the tape monitor out and achieve a precise output to your recording device. Complete with a mono, mute, low cut, and loudness control adjust your frequencies based on your performer or your room design.
- Inputs: RCA (3 audio sources), AUX (1/8 in.) USB flash drive, SD Card
- Outputs: RCA (2 audio sources), unbalanced XLR
- Balanced XLR Mic / 0.25 in. line input on face of unit and headphone jack
- USB &SD Card maximum size: 32GB
- Plays .mp3, .wav, .wma files from USB drives and SD Cards
- Records .wav files onto USB Flash Drive or SD Card from RCA inputs
- 128 kbps / 44.1 KHz sampling rate on .wav file recordings
- Repeat / Random playback on USB/SD Card inputs
- Tape monitor function
- Separate volume control
- Bass, mid, treble and balance control
- Mic / line echo with time, repeat &volume controls
- Headphone output
- Mono, mute, low cut &loudness controls
- Mono Control allows the line output to be mixed into a mono signal
- Pad Control allows the line input signal to be decreased by 30dB
- Low Cut Control (high Pass filter) allows the line output to be remove frequencies below 30Hz
- Loudness Control allows the output to be increased by 3dB
- 110V/220V Switchable
- Color - Black
- Dimension - 1.75 x 10.5 x 19 in.
- Item Weight - 4.5 lbs.
No reviews found