DuraVent 14DCA-IS 14 in. Class A Chimney Pipe Attic Insulation Shield
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The DuraChimney II 14" Class A Chimney Pipe Attic Insulation Shield is a component that is used in a typical venting installation. Use in all installations that pass through an attic to prevent insulation and debris from accumulating near the chimney, unless chimney is enclosed through attic. Consists of two parts - collar and base.Features
- Use in all installations that pass through an attic to prevent insulation and debris from accumulating near chimney
- Consists of collar and base
- Outer Diameter: 21"
- Depth: 21"
- Height: 17"
- Inner Pipe Gauge: 27
- Outer Pipe Gauge: 26
- Pipe Inside Diameter: 14"
- Vent Pipe Size: 14"
- Width: 21"
- Configuration: Shield
- Inner Pipe Material: Stainless Steel
- Insulation Type: Air
- Outer Pipe Material: Galvanized Steel
- Pipe Class: Class A
- Pipe Shape: Round
- Fuel Type: All Fuel, Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood
- Application: Masonry Fireplace
- Collection: DuraChimney II
No reviews found