Chicago Faucets 116.221.AB.1 Hytronic Traditional Sink Faucet with Dual Beam Infrared Sensor, Polished Chrome
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- Manufactured and assembled in the United States of America
- Faucet body and handles are covered under
- Constructed of solid brass ECAST material
- High quality chrome plated finish
- Operated by a dual beam infrared sensor-powered by a 12V AC transformer
- Metering, adjustable cycle time closure cylinder
- Installs in a single hole configuration
- ADA Compliant
- Low Lead Compliant meeting federal and state regulations for lead content
- Mounting hardware not included
- Finish: Polished Chrome
- Connection Size: 1.063 in.
- Flow Rate (GPM): 0.5
- Height: 6.625 in.
- Max Deck Thickness: 1.5 in.
- Spout Height: 5.625 in.
- Spout Reach: 5.5 in.
- Width: 2.5 in.
- Drain Assembly Included: No
- Escutcheon Included: No
- Handles Included: Yes
- Valve Included: Yes
- Faucet Holes: 1
- Faucet Type: Bathroom Sink Faucet
- Handle Material: Brass
- Handle Style: Electronic
- Installation Type: Deck Mounted
- Material: Brass
- Mounting Type: Single Hole
- Spout Type: Fixed
- Theme: Commercial, Basic
- Valve Type: Solenoid
- Water Efficient: Yes
- ADA: Yes
- Approved for Commercial Use: Yes
- CA Drought Compliant: Yes
- Eco Friendly: Yes
- Low Lead Compliant: Yes
- WaterSense Certified: Yes
No reviews found