Corona Tools 7024563 5 in. RS16020 Carbon Steel Curved Pruning Saw
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
5 in. RS16020 Carbon Steel Curved Pruning Saw
For large branches, the 14-inch RazorTOOTH Saw is extremely fast and efficient. It is newly redesigned, featuring a co-molded handle with an ergonomic grip for added comfort during extended use. A curved-blade design delivers faster cutting. Each saw tooth is triple ground, providing three multi-faceted angles and impulse-hardened to stay sharp longer and cut twice as fast after multiple cuts. The 14-inch, taper-ground blade is replaceable.
Maximum sharpness - each tooth is triple-ground, providing multi-faceted angles to maximize efficiency of cuts and removal of wood.
RazorTOOTH Saw Technology - removes up to 2x more material per pull stroke than conventional blades for fast and efficient cutting.Features
- Japanese SK5 steel - high carbon content for excellent blade hardness providing long durability
- Up to 6 teeth per inch and curved blade design for smooth cutting
- New ergonomic designed textured grip - for optimized control and cutting angle efficiency
- Blade Type: Curved
- Blade material: Carbon Steel
- Handle Length: 5"
- Handle Material: Steel
- Maximum Cutting Thickness: 10"
- Country of Origin: Korea, Republic
- Weight: 0.73 lbs
No reviews found