Everyday Pro Mini Tub 32In Clay
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Our premium Everyday Pro Mini Tub is designed specifically for grooming smaller pets. Each tub features three 1 inch diameter plumbing holes (fit for 4 inches or 8 inches faucet hookups), predrilled 3.25 inches drain hole, and two u-shaped backsplash bolts. Shampoo rack included.
- Basin is made of 16-gauge zinc-plated, powder-coated steel, with a rust-resistant stainless steel bottom panel.
- Backsplash is 19-gauge steel.
- Seams are sealed with mold-resistant silicone to provide a long-lasting, watertight seal.
- The mold-resistant silicone caulking provides a long-lasting, watertight sea.
- Materials- PU, plastic, 16-gauge zinc-plated, powder-coated steel, with a rust-resistant stainless steel bottom panel.
- Size- 120 in.
- Usable length - 10 ft .
- Hose length- 12 ft (with 15 loops).
- A) Rear Stand (1) .
- B) Top Stand (1) .
- C) Stand Sides (2).
- D) Tub Basin (1) .
- E) Tub Backsplash (1) .
- F) Tub Side Splashes (2) .
- G) Shampoo Rack (1) .
- H) Hex Bolts (8) .
- I) Standard Bolts (34) .
- J) Nuts (34) .
- K) Silicone Glue Sealant and Gun (1) .
- Bolt one side stand (C) to rear stand (A) with two hex bolts (G); repeat for other side of stand.
- Bolt the top of the stand (B) to assembled sides with two hex bolts (G); repeat for the other side.
- Lower the tub basin (D) onto the assembled stand. Note- The tub can be positioned so the drain hole is on the left or right.
- Choose what side of the basin you want the backsplash (E) to be on.
- Lay a thin line of silicone sealant (K) along the bottom edge of one side splash (C) and side of tub basin (D). Bolt the bottom of one side splash (C) to the tub basin (D). Use a standard bolt (1) and nut (J) in every pre-drilled hole.
- Lay a thin of silicone sealant (K) along the front sides and the bottom edge of the backsplash (E). Bolt the backsplash (E) to the attached side splash (F) and to the tub basin (D). Use a standard bolt (K) and nut (L) in every pre-drilled hole.
- Lay a thin line of silicone sealant (K) along the bottom edge of the other side splash (F) and the side of tub basin (D). Bolt the side splash (F) to the tub basin (D) with remaining standard bolts (!) and nuts (J), using one in every hole.
- The tub basin comes pre-sealed with silicone. For extra leak protection, add another layer of silicone along the seams of the basin prior to use.
- Remove excess silicone from all seams, making sure the silicone has completely filled the gaps.
- Hang the shampoo rack (G) onto the back of the backsplash using hooks on the back rack.
- Adjust leveling feet on the stand to have the drain approximately 1/8 inches lower than the opposite side of the tub. This allows water to drain water.
- Install plumbing as needed. Faucet holes are 4 inches and 8 inches on center, and the tub takes 3.25 in.
No reviews found