ABC Hammers, Inc. 12 lb. Brass Hammer with 33 inch Fiberglass Handle
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Our Brass Hammer is the most durable hammer we offer and should always be used in place of steel hammers in any metalworking application. They are specifically designed with solid, soft, heavy heads for good driving force yet the striking face yields readily on contact to prevent or eliminate work damage. Our brass hammers are also non-sparking for safe use near combustible materials.Fiberglass Handle
Our fiberglass handles are high visibility yellow in color with an imprinted message for safety and cushion grips to provide better grip and comfort. It is made with state-of-the-art technology that is stronger than our competitors and will not splinter, crack or weather. They are commonly used for rugged professional jobs in the most demanding industrial and commercial applications.Features
- Our fiberglass handles are ergonomically designed to help prevent injury from repeated use
- Cushion grips provide a non-slip grip and maximum comfort while striking
- Shoulder protector design prevents breaking during overstrikes
- Also available with a Grade A Tennessee Hickory wood handle
- Also available with a softer Bronze-Copper head.
- Color - Fiberglass
- Material - Brass
- Number of Handles - 1
- Handle Material - Fiberglass
- Handle Length - 33 in.
- Overall Length - 37 in.
- Striking Face Diameter - 2.63 in.
- Head Length - 6 in.
- Item Weight - 12 lbs.
No reviews found