ABC Hammers, Inc. ABC14BW 14 lb. Brass Hammer with 32 inch Wood Handle
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Our Brass Hammer is the most durable hammer we offer and should always be used in place of steel hammers in any metalworking application. They are specifically designed with solid, soft, heavy heads for good driving force yet the striking face yields readily on contact to prevent or eliminate work damage. Our brass hammers are also non-sparking for safe use near combustible materials.Wood Handle
Our Tennessee grade-A hickory handles are specially tapered, fire finished, with a tough urethane coating applied, providing better durability and UV protection. They have a textured handle providing a non-slip grip while striking.Features
- Non-Sparking &Non-Marring Doubled Faced Brass Head
- Tennessee Grade A Hickory Handle, Non-Slip Ergonomic Grip
- Non-Sparking Brass Wedges permanently secure the hammer heads to the handles
- Also available with a Grade A Tennessee Hickory wood handle
- Also available with a softer Bronze-Copper head.
- Color - Hickory Wood
- Material - Brass
- Number of Handles - 1
- Handle Material - Grade A Tennessee Hickory
- Handle Length - 32 in.
- Overall Length - 36 in.
- Striking Face Diameter - 2.75 in.
- Head Length - 7 in.
- Item Weight - 14 lbs.
No reviews found