Eaton 3529617 20A Cutler-Hammer GFCI Single Pole Circuit Breaker with Self Test
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Ground Fault Circuit Breaker with self-test has a tin plated copper stab to create a reliable, permanent and corrosion resistant connection. It is used as a substitute to GFCI wall outlets . This variant of the GFCI ensures its ground circuitry is functioning properly by automatically running diagnostic testing on a periodic basis. Should a problem be detected, the circuit breaker will trip and will need to be replaced.Features
- 20A Cutler-Hammer GFCI Single Pole Circuit Breaker with Self Test
- Circuit Breakers Bulk
- Meets UL "self-test" code
- Ampere: 20 amps
- Circuit Protection Type: GFCI
- Number of Poles: Single Pole
- Breaker w/Self Test UL Listed: Yes
- CSA Listed: Yes
- Indoor or Outdoor: Indoor
- Depth: 1.13 in.
- Volts: 120/240 volt
- Mounting Type: Plug-In
- Product Series: Type CH
- Height: 6.09 in.
- Width: .75 in.
- Weight: 0.5 lbs
- Country of Origin: Domician Republic
No reviews found