Lenox 20491B110R 12 In. Reciprocating Blade
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
LENOX introduces T2 Technology Reciprocating Saw Blades, a revolutionary new blade design that delivers up to 100% longer blade life and 25% faster performance in metal cutting applications versus the prior generation of LENOX Reciprocating Saw Blades. Bi-metal reciprocating saw blades and they provide industry-leading cutting performance for professional tradesmen.Features
- Teeth Type - Tuff Tooth
- Type - Bi-Metal, General Purpose
- Cutting Edge Material - High Speed Steel
- Long Life - Patented, TUFF TOOTH design provides long blade life
- Efficient Cutting - Optimized for specific applications
- Durable Construction - Shatter resistant, bi-metal design provides the flexibility and durability single-metal blades can't
- Engineered For Performance - The patent pending design is designed to minimize friction and heat build-up while cutting through the widest variety of metal materials
- Applications - Non-Ferrous & Thick Metals, Nail-Embedded Wood, Plastics, & Composites
- Size - 12 in.
- Teeth per - 10-14 in.
- Dimension - 1.25 x 1.875 x 13
- Item Weight - 2.87
No reviews found