Dewalt-Black And Decker DWDCN692B Max Cordless Framing Nailer Bare - 20 v
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- Brushless Motor and engine design allow the tool to work as fast as the end user with consistent nail penetration into both soft and hard joints.
- Sequential operating mode allows for precision placement and the bump operating mode provides the user with production speed.
- 2 Speed Selector Switch Optimizes Speed for Fastener Lengths.
- Easy access to the nosepiece for the removal of jammed nails.
- Trigger Lock-Off allows trigger to be disabled when tool is not in use.
- Top cap is impact resistant and easy to remove for troubleshooting.
No reviews found