Gearwrench KD82166 16 in. Tongue & Groove Straight Jaw Plier with Cushion Grip, Molten Orange
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The GEARWRENCH Pitbull line of pliers is GEARWRENCH's most advanced range of industrial pliers. The Pitbull line of pliers offer the industrial / automotive technician the best grip and cut day in and day out. They are forged from alloy steel and precision machined for long life and durability. The Pitbull pliers offer unique features such as the K9 Jaws which provide a strong grip, even when on a 35° angle and a high leverage joint design which provides up to 35% greater cutting power.Features
- K9 jaw design for a strong grip, even when on a 35° angle
- Aggressive angled teeth for increased grip
- Ten jaw positions for optimized handle span and improved gripping comfort
- Pinch-Stop prevents handle pinching palm or fingers
- Professional, ergonomic grips wipe clean easily
- Color: Molten Orange
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Jaw Type: Straight
- Handle Material: Professional Dipped
- Number of Jaw Position: 10
- Handle Style: Straight
- Thickness: 0.58 in.
- Jaw Capacity: 4.2 in.
- Size: 16 in.
- Weight: 3.24 lbs
No reviews found