Sper Scientific 800051 Indoor Air Quality Wall Monitor
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- Continually monitors the primary IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) parameters - Air Temperature, RH and CO2
- Poor air quality may cause tiredness, inability to concentrate, and even illness
- This instrument is ideal for monitoring indoor air quality in crowded public spaces with potentially high levels of CO2 (carbon dioxide) such as offices, factories, classrooms, hospitals and hotels
- Displays readings on a bright green LED display with 2.5 in. high CO2 digits
- Also indicates general CO2 levels with green (good), yellow (fair), and red (poor) LED lights
- User may set a maximum CO2 audible alarm and adjust temperature and RH readings to match any standard
- Automatic Baseline Calibration (ABC) and maintenance free NDIR (non-dispersive infrared) CO2 sensor ensure long-term accuracy, stability and reliability
- Comes with an AC adaptor and will stand on a desk-top or wall mount.
- Dimension - 12 x 2 x 8.5 in.
- Item Weight - 2.9 lbs.
No reviews found