MB Stone Care 5BONAS-MAGDRILL-KIT 5" Magic Renova Drill Kit
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The Magic Renova Drill Kit is easy to use and ideal to get into those small areas that need to be polished. This drill kit is great for polishing and restoring marble, travertine, and limestone (not for use on granite surfaces). It comes with easy to use, step-by-step instructions, which makes it great for residential use and for stone care professionals. All you need is water to use this kit, therefore making this kit very eco-friendly. However, polishing powders, such as MB-11 Touch Up or MB-22 E-Z Polish, may also be used in the last step if desired. This product can be used with or without a drill.Features
- Remove etch marks & polish like a pro with this DIY drill kit
- Inch Magic Renova Drill Kit
- (1) Drill Adapter
- (1) Pad Driver - 3 inch or 5 inch
- (1) Of Each Color Magic Renova Pad - Red, Orange, Yellow, Blue, Green
- (1) Set of Step-by-Step Instructions
- Always use clean water with each step. If using a variable speed drill, adjust to medium speed. For other drills, feather the trigger to keep the speed down on the drill to avoid burning the abrasives. Follow the steps below until desired polish is achieved. Repeat process in areas where needed. Not for granite surfaces. Each step should only require approximately 20 passes with each pad.
- This first step will remove etch marks and minor scratches from the surface of the stone. To begin, add clean water to surface. Then, in a clockwise circular motion, buff the surface until there is a consistent matte finish. Rinse and dry the surface completely. Look to make sure surface looks uniform before continuing to the next step.
- This step will prepare the surface for a fine polished finish. Apply water to the surface, work in a clockwise circular motion until there are no scratches left on the surface from Step 1. Rinse and dry completely. Again, check for uniformity and make sure no scratches are left from the previous step.
- This step will create a high gloss, one you can see with a clear reflection from an angle. Apply clean water to surface and work in a clockwise circular motion until high gloss has been achieved and there are no scratches. Rinse and dry completely. Inspect your surface for uniformity before continuing to Step 4. Remember, the process ends when the desired finish is achieved. Continue to Step 4 if you desire a brighter look or a mirror finish to your stone.
- This last step will create a mirror finish. Apply clean water and work in a clockwise circular motion until desired polish has been achieved. Rinse and dry completely. Repeat Step 4 one more time with fresh clean water. This will complete the process.
- Size: 5"
- Weight: 1 lbs
No reviews found