U.S. made "Safety Orange" Safe-T-LineÂ® Kinetic RECOVERY ROPE (Snatch Rope) - 1 inch X 30 ft with Receiver Shackle Bracket (4X4 VEHICLE RECOVERY)
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Now with our exclusive abrasion resistant 'PolyGuard' coating, our kinetic recovery rope is probably the most technically advanced recovery tool in the off-road world. For extreme-duty tugging and snatching of stuck vehicles in mud, snow, or sand. Our kinetic recovery ropes are engineered for Xtreme duty applications and are of the highest U. S. quality. The kinetic recovery rope is probably the most technically advanced recovery tool in the off-road world. Using the principles of kinetic energy for maximum effect, this kinetic recovery rope will stretch and safely pull a 4x4 vehicle to safety.Features
- U.S. Made 1 x 30 ft. Safety Orange Kinetic Recovery Snatch Rope with Receiver Shackle Bracket
- 4 x 4 Vehicle Recovery
- U. S. Made. Probably the most technically advanced recovery tool in the off-road world.
- 31,500 lbs ultimate strength. Rated for all mid to full-size Jeeps and 4x4 rigs.
- Abrasion-resistant 'PolyGuard' coating. And chafe guarded loops on each end. Professional Lock-stitched splicing. High Strength & High stretch.
- Shackle Bracket: Ideal for use with solid 2" receiver hitch as a secure rear recovery point. 3/4" D-shackle supplied.
- Will fit any 2" receiver. HD cast steel construction. Zinc plated finish prevents corrosion. 20,000 lbs. rating.
- Our kinetic recovery ropes are made from U. S. double-braid nylon. Assembled in the U. S.
- Finish: Safety Orange
- Size: 1 x 30'
No reviews found