Wilwood 2608420 Adjustable Lever Brake Proportioning Valve
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Valve features an adjustable knee point from 100 to 1000 psi. The proportioning rate is 57 percent from the desired knee point onward. This proportioning valve has six preset points actuated by moving a lever allowing racers to quickly adjust brake bias during a race. The lever "clicks" into the six positions for positive adjustment. Valves weigh only 6.1 ounces, and have two 0.25 in. Side mounting holes spaced 1.00 in. Apart. Inlet / outlet ports are 1/8-27 npt.Features
- Adjustment style - Lever.
- Maximum pressure - 1500 lbs. Per square in.
- Inlet attachment - Female threads.
- Inlet size - 1/8 in.-27.
- Outlet attachment - Female threads.
- Outlet size - 1/8 in.-27.
- Finish - Anodized.
- Color - Silver.
- Material - Aluminum/ steel.
No reviews found