APEX TOOL KD85916 16 MM XL 0 degree Gear and Box Ratcheting Wrench
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
GearWrench GearBox Double Box End ratcheting wrench needs as little as 5-Degree to move the fastener as opposed to 30-Degree for standard box end wrenches. The standard box end combined with the long pattern length gives this wrench excellent torque capabilities to break a stubborn, rusted fastener.
The ratcheting box end then makes the loosening or tightening of the fastener fast and safe. The box end features improved strength from GearWrench Surface Drive technology and at the same time, reduces fastener rounding. These double box end ratcheting wrenches are made from premium alloy steel for a precision, long lasting tool.
- Zero degree offset for superior access even for recessed fasteners
- Up to 40-Percent longer to access those hard to reach fasteners
- Ratcheting box end for maximum productivity
- Surface Drive technology reduces fastener rounding and adds stength.
- Dimension - 10.1 x 1.3 x 1.2 in.
No reviews found