Chicago Pneumatic CPT-7748-2 Composite Impact Wrench 0.50 in. With 2 in. Extended Anvil
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- Extreme torque - 922 ft. lbs. - 1250 Nm of maximum torque in reverse.
- Extra resistance - Durable steel aluminum alloy back housing.
- Insulation &comfort - Thermo-plastic rubber injected in housing for a durable and comfortable grip.
- Universal &Durable twin hammer mechanism.
- Great control - Full teasing ergonomically developed trigger.
- Less fatigue - Ergonomic handle in composite material.
- Low noise - Decreases fatigue of the operator.
- Flexible - 360 deg. swivel air inlet.
- Most powerful 0.5 in. impact wrench in its range.
No reviews found