Gearwrench 329-81213T 0.375 in. Drive 90 Tooth Cushion Grip Off Set Flex Handle Ratchet
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- 90-tooth gear delivers a 4° swing arc to turn a fastener in tight confines
- Precision engineered high strength pawl for increased durability
- Off-set angled handle design gives additional clearance
- 6-Position flex-head for adjustable access angle
- Teardrop low profile head and flush mounted on/off switch allow better access in tight spaces
- Enclosed head design for extreme resistance to dirt infiltration
- Dual material comfort grip handle
- Solvent resistant handle grip for durability
- Size: 0.375 in.
- Overall Length: 12.25 in.
- Handle Style: Dual Material
- ASME Specification: B1007.10
- Drive Type: Square
- Drive Tang Size: 3/8 in.
- Length Format: Standard
- Locking: No
- Magnetic: No
- Knurled: No
- Tooth Count: 90
- Quick Release: No
- Ratchet Angle: 4 °
- Ratchet Head Style: Teardrop
- Head Thickness: .47 in.
- Ratchet Handle Type: Offset Flex
- No. of Positions: 6
- Head Width: 1.25 in.
- Weight: 1.08 lbs
No reviews found