PMT- Cryotherapy Arctic Ice Cold Water Therapy With Large Back Pad - 13 x 24 in.
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Cold water therapy system provides up to 7 hours of continuous cryotherapy for a variety of indications. Cold therapy device uses a patented semi-closed loop system, the cold water therapy system maintains a constant and precise temperature modality. These devices utilizes continuous circulation compression cryotherapy. This technique is more advanced and is used in the cold therapy pain management cryotherapy unit which continuously circulates cool water all around your injured joint while providing compression to the area. Continuous circulation compression therapy is delivered through the unit which circulates cooled water from an insulated container through pressurized tubing into a large cooling pad which surrounds the injured joint providing compression. When the fluid in the pad is warmed by your body temperature, you are able to simply recirculate it to keep the area cool.Features
- Cryotherapy Arctic Ice Cold Water Therapy unit helps reduce pain and swelling and facilitates rehabilitation.
- Cool water is circulated all around the joint providing optimal 360º cooling.
- Arctic Ice Cold Water Therapy system can provide cool water for 6-8 hours on one single fill-up.
- Cold water therapy system causes local vaso-constriction of blood vessels; lowers metabolism, reduces vascular permeability to reduce internal flow of fluids.
- Cold therapy unit features low-voltage pump, locking latch-top, temperature control, 6 ft. fully insulated hoses, quick disconnect lines.
- Compatibility with a variety of pads including the FREE Universal Therapy Pad.
- Size - With Large Back Pad (13 x 24 in.)
No reviews found