Dominant Species 1011
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
90,000 B.C. - A great Ice Age is fast approaching, as yet another titanic struggle for global supremacy unwittingly commences between the varying animal species. In Dominant Species, players assume the role of one of six major Animal groups (Mammal, Reptile, Bird, Amphibian, Arachnid, or Insect) striving to become the prolific species on as many different Terrain tiles as possible in order to draw beneficial Dominance Cards, and propagate to earn Victory Points.Components
- A 20-page full-color rule book.
- One 22 x 34 in. game board.
- Six Animal Displays.
- 27 cards.
- 31 large and 12 small hexagonal tiles used to create Earth.
- 330 wooden cubes in six colors representing the Species belonging to the - six Animal groups.
- 60 wooden cylinders used for the Animals Action Pawns.
- 60 wooden cones used as the Animals Domination markers.
- 120 round markers representing the Earth';s resources, called Elements.
- 6 square markers used to show each Animals Initiative (turn order).
No reviews found