Rage RC RGRB1208 Velocity 800 BL Deep Vee RTR
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The Velocity 800BL is propelled by brushless power that will have you flying across the water at adrenaline-pumping speeds of over 45MPH! Performance is delivered by a brushless, water-cooled 1750kV motor, and harnessed by a 60A water-cooled electronic speed control. This offshore rocket ship features a durable uni-body ABS hull that arrives pre-painted with a unique matte yellow finish and bright, bold graphics that combine to give the Velocity a fast, aggressive appearance. The durable zinc/aluminum alloy propeller, anodized aluminum rudder, and stainless running hardware provide a rugged, yet elegant look that completes the pack, making the Velocity 800 BL a great looking, high-performance boat that looks as fast on the included display stand as it does on the water. Should high speeds, aggressive turns, or rough seas cause the boat to flip or capsize, the unique self-righting feature automatically turns the boat right-side-up within a few seconds, allowing the driver to bring the Velocity back to dock safely.
The Velocity 800 BL arrives 100% factory-assembled out of the box with a 2-channel, 2.4 GHz radio system featuring fully proportional steering and throttle (forward-only), a 40 Kg/cm (550 oz./in.) waterproof servo, and even the AA batteries to power the transmitter. The only items required for completion are the running batteries (one 4S or two 2S LiPo packs), and a suitable battery charger.
- Capable of speeds over 45MPH
- Great visibility thanks to the bright yellow hull and vibrant trim scheme
- Unique, factory-painted matte finish
- Durable uni-body hull, precision-molded from high-grade ABS
- Self-righting feature eliminates concerns over capsizing
- Powerful, water-cooled brushless 3720/1750KV motor
- 60A water-cooled ESC installed
- 40g waterproof steering servo for precision steering control
- Durable prop made from Zinc/Aluminum alloy
- Stainless steel trim tabs and turning fins
- Anodized aluminum rudder
- Can be operated on 4S or two 2S LiPo battery packs (not included)
- Includes 2.4GHz transmitter and 4 AA batteries
- Assured for high quality and standards
- Our products fulfill the requirements of our end users
Product Needed for Completion
- 2S to 4S LiPo-compatible battery charger
- Two VNR15008 2S packs, or one 4S battery pack w/XT60 connectors (4000mAh minimum capacity)
- Transmitter: 2-Channel, 2.4GHz
- Receiver: 2-Channel, 2.4GHz
- Servo: 40 Kg/cm
- ESC: 60A Water-Cooled Forward-Only
- Motor: 3720/1750kV, Water-Cooled
- Length: 32.5"
- Hull Dimension: 5.5" x 8.25" x 28.5"
- Weight without Battery: 49.5 oz
- Weight: 6.1 lbs
No reviews found