Drum Workshop DWCP5000AD4 5000 Accelerator Single Pedal
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
An Industry Standard Gets Even Better. The 5000 Series Bass Drum Pedals established DW's reputation for innovation and quality. But because innovation is part of our DNA at Drum Workshop, we thought it was time to engineer some major improvements into most successful pedals.
Most notably, we have upgraded the toe clamp. We wanted our 5000 Series pedals to have more gripping strength, to provide a stronger connection between drummer and kick drum. So, we developed the Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp. The Tri-Pivot features three independent, 360-degree, rotating rubber pads that firmly grab almost any diameter and thickness of bass drum hoop, from the top and the bottom, with zero slippage. When combined with a new, textured, rubber pad on the base plate, and we think you'll agree... theres never been a better system for attaching a pedal to a bass drum.
To improve on the top-flight smoothness and feel of the 5000 Series pedals, we added a Dual Bearing Spring Rocker, making the 5000 quicker and more responsive than ever. Finally, we added the dual-chain Accelerator drive system, with an eccentric motion that creates an indirect relationship between the sprocket and the footboard, shortening the length of the stroke, and increasing velocity and sensitivity.
Featuring a host of refinements and upgrades, the legendary 5000 Series Bass Drum Pedals still feature aluminum hex shafts, pedal plates and linkages, our patented Delta Ball-Bearing Hinge and Single Post Casting, and the versatile Two-Way Beater. For DW's 5000 Series Pedals, the legend continues...
DW: The Drummers Choice.Features
- 5000 Accelerator Single Pedal
- Dual-Chain Accelerator Drive System
- Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp (U.S. Patent No. 8330032)
- Delta Ball-Bearing Hinge (U.S. Patent No. 5431081)
- Dual-Bearing Spring Rocker
- Universal Assembly linkage with memory lock
- DWCP5000AD4, dw drums, drum workshop, drum hardware, 5000 series, single bass drum pedal, foot pedal, kick drum pedal, medium weight, heavy duty, double chain, dual chain, accelerator cam, accelerator drive
- For A Period Of Five Years From The Date Of Purchase, Drum Workshop, Inc. assures The Original Owner, When Presented With Proof Of Purchase, That All Dw Bass Drum Pedal Cast Parts Are Free Of Material And Manufacturing Defects. This Warranty Is Limited To Cast Parts Only; Such As The Base Casting, Footboard, Beater Hub, Sprocket, Heel And Cam Casting. This Warranty Does Not Include Moving Parts; Such As The Spring Assembly, Beater Ball, Radius Rod, Hex Shaft, Ball Bearings, Etc. If Under Normal Playing Conditions Parts Covered In This Limited Five Year Warranty Fail, They Will Be Replaced At No Charge. Return The Pedal To Your Authorized Dw Dealer Or, If There Is Not A Dealer In Your Area, Contact Dw Direct. Do Not Send Pedal To Dw Without First Receiving A Return Authorization Number. Charges To Dw Will Be Paid By The Consumer. Drum Workshop, Inc. Will Not Accept Returns With Evidence Of Misuse Or Alteration. Dw’S Maximum Liability Pursuant To This Warranty Is Limited To The Monetary Value Of The Product That Is The Subject Of The Warranty Claim.
- Collection: 5000 Series (DW)
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
- Dimension: 08" H x 10" W x 14" L
No reviews found