Drum Workshop DWCPMDD Machined Direct Drive Single Pedal
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Industry-standard bass drum pedals have always been a DW mainstay.The all-new Machined Direct Drive Pedal is no exception. Jam-packed with a slew of drummer-friendly features, the MDD Pedal is the result of years of painstaking design and engineering. Machined from solid aluminum, this pedal offers players unprecedented feel and versatility, whether or not they currently play a direct drive pedal.
Standard features include a newly-designed, solid aluminum, perforated footboard with a contoured heel plate, Interlocking Delta Hinge, Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp, a solid aluminum, direct drive cam with TBT (Threaded Bearing Technology) and pivot adjustment, VERT (Vertical Spring Adjustment), Control Beater with adjustable weight/impact, and more.
With a drummer-tailored feel and advanced, high-tech build quality, the all-new DW Machined Direct Drive is destined to become The Drummers Choice.
DW:The Drummers Choice.Features
- Machined Direct Drive Single Pedal
- Solid Aluminum Direct Drive Cam
- V.E.R.T.Vertical Spring Adjustment
- Tri-Pivot Toe Clamp (U.S. Patent No. 9240169)
- Interlocking Delta Hinge
- Optimized Fulcrum Geometry Linkage
- DWCPMDD, dw drums, drum workshop,drum hardware, machined direct drive,mdd, dw mfg,dw manufacturing, single bass drum pedal, foot pedal, kick drum pedal, heavy duty, carry bag, carry case, floating rotor, adjustable cam, adjustable drive
- Collection: Machined Direct Drive
- Country of Origin: United States of America
- Dimension: 08" H x 17" W x 14" L
No reviews found